Text Message Terms and Conditions
Berkeley College runs standard message rate mobile marketing campaigns for marketing purposes. The consumer opts in by sending a mobile-originated SMS or MMS to a short code, or by submitting a cell phone number via a form or application. When the user opts in, he/she is agreeing to receive future SMS/MMS alerts.
Mobile Terms and Conditions for Short Code 247365
- Message and Data Rates May Apply
- Keyword Opt-in (To opt in please text “Berkeley” to short code 247365)
- Message Frequency: up to 4 messages per month
- HELP/STOP instructions:
- Text “HELP” to 247365 for help
- Text “STOP” to 247365 to cancel
- Carriers supported include AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS,Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Cincinnati Bell, Interop, nTelos, CSPire Wireless, Cellcom and Virgin Mobile.