Furthering the tradition of high-quality business and professional education at Berkeley College, the School of Graduate Studies was created to offer opportunities for advanced study to prepare the leaders of tomorrow. Beginning with the Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree in Management, graduate degree programs at Berkeley will be anchored in the core values of integrity, stewardship, sustainability, and inclusiveness.
Why pursue an M.B.A. at Berkeley College?
- Open up new career possibilities
- Increase earning potential
- Expand knowledge base and develop valuable skills
- Forge business relationships with classmates, professors, and other connections
- Flexible program designed to accommodate busy work and personal schedules
A career-focused curriculum
- 54-credit program
- Foundation, core, advanced core, and elective courses
- Classes taught by outstanding faculty with relevant professional experience
year anniversary to be celebrated in 2016