Student Accounts Department
Welcome to the Berkeley College Student Accounts Department. This brief overview is intended to help you understand what we do for you.
The Student Accounts Department is responsible for
- The billing and collection of tuition and fees, room and board
- Establishment of student payment plans
- Processing of student refunds and withdrawals
- Preparation of Statement of Accounts (e.g. for employer tuition reimbursement)
View Your Account
To view your account or pay your bill by credit card, please log on to Blackboard and access through student self service.
In order to keep track and understand information regarding your account, we suggest the following:
- Review and retain all correspondence sent to you by the college. Have this information available when contacting the Student Accounts Department.
- Check the Student Accounts section of BlackBoard regularly for important electronic announcements and to keep track of deadlines and policies.
- Check your Berkeley College email address regularly as personal notices and billing information will be emailed directly to you. Delete unneeded emails to prevent your email account from becoming full.
- Contact us with questions, either via email, phone or in person.
Hours of Operation
The Student Accounts Department is generally open
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
If you have any questions regarding your account, please email us at bursaronline@BerkeleyCollege.edu.