GI Bill® Benefits
Berkeley College is proud to support the GI Bill.
- Admissions associates trained in GI Bill benefits and regulations
- Up to 36 months of assistance payable
- Berkeley College participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program: 100% coverage of undergraduate tuition and fees not covered by federal and state grants for eligible students.
- Monthly housing allowance equal to basic allowance for housing payable to a military E-5 with dependents, in the same zip code as the school.
- Stipend of up to $1,000 per year for books and supplies
- A one-time payment of $500 paid to certain individuals relocating from highly rural areas.
- As a member of the Armed Forces on August 1, 2009, you may have the opportunity to transfer benefits to your spouse or dependent children. (Rules will be forthcoming.)
GI Bill Eligibility*
If you served at least 90 aggregate days on active duty after September 10, 2001, and you are still on active duty or were honorably
- discharged from active duty
- released from active duty and placed on the retired list or temporary disability retired list
- released from active duty and transferred to the Fleet Reserve or Fleet Marine Corps Reserve
- released from the active duty for further service in a Military Reserve or National Guard component of the Armed Forces
- discharged from active duty for a service-connected disability
For more information, please contact the Berkeley College Office of Military and Veteran Affairs at VeteransAffairs@BerkeleyCollege.edu or 800-446-5400 ext. WRE.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).