Career Zone Login Instructions
Login to Career Zone
CareerZone is the first stop you should make when looking for a job, or connecting with potential employers. Check in at least once a week to get information on:
- Available job opportunities
- Career-related events that are happening only at Berkeley College
- Employers who are scheduled to interview on campus
- Other career related topics
- Log on to Blackboard.
- Under “My Organizations” (right side) click Career Services.
- In left hand navigation panel click on CareerZone. This will open a new browser window.
- Read Registration Agreement. At bottom, check policy affirmation box, enter Security Phrase and then click Submit.
- You are now registered in CareerZone.
Problems with the login process? Contact Amy Soricelli, Assistant Vice President, Career Services and Alumni Relations, at 212-986-4343 ext. 4161.