Corporate Learning Partnership
In addition to preparing students for a wide range of careers, Berkeley College also specializes in continuing education for working professionals. Through our Corporate Learning Partnership, employees at all levels within your organization can:
- Learn new skills to take on increased roles and added responsibilities
- Enhance their existing skills to increase productivity
- Prepare to manage or train others
Important Corporate Benefits
Choosing Berkeley College as your educational partner offers many benefits:
- There’s no cost to your company to become a Berkeley College Corporate Learning Partner
- Enhanced employee morale, loyalty, and retention
- Flexible scheduling—day, evening/weekend, and online classes minimize employee downtime and allow you to maintain business as usual
- A time-tested tradition of exceptional career-focused education that began in 1931
- Berkeley students may be available for internships with your company
- Customized courses and training are available to meet your organization’s specific needs
Employees Win, Too
In addition to learning from an accomplished faculty chosen for academic excellence and professional experience in the subjects they teach, employees also enjoy multiple benefits:
- Up to a 20 percent tuition scholarship for employees and their immediate families, enhancing any tuition assistance provided by your organization*
- Online and on-site Bachelor’s degree programs, Associate’s degree programs, and Certificate programs, as well as an M.B.A. in Management
- Extensive support services available online and on-site
- Employees may be eligible for credit for prior learning or work experience
- Credits earned at other colleges may be transferrable toward a degree program at Berkeley College
*The award will be the lesser of 20% of tuition or the balance of tuition after federal/state grants, VA benefits, employer benefits and outside scholarships are applied.
Recognized for Excellence
For the past three consecutive years, Berkeley College has been ranked among the best online programs for Bachelor’s degrees by U.S. News & World Report. Berkeley has also been named one of the nation’s “Top Veteran-Friendly Schools” in the Best of the Best issue of U.S. Veterans Magazine. And, Berkeley College is one of the few colleges or universities worldwide to be certified for excellence by the USDLA for its online programs.
For more information on the Berkeley College Corporate Learning Partnership, call 800-446-5400 ext. P5C.
Berkeley College Corporate Learning PartnersAJ2 Security
Atlantic Health Systems, Inc. (Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center, Goryeb Children’s Hospital)
Everas Community Services, Inc.
FJC Security Services
Food Bank for Westchester
Maxey Hayse Design Studios, Inc.
MG Security Services
Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
National Minority Business Council
New York City Criminal Justice Agency
Nine West (limited to NJ and NY store locations)
NYS Office of Mental Health – Kingsboro Psychiatric Center
People’s United Bank
Pioneer Business Systems
The Leaguers, Inc.
Total Administrative Services Corporation (T-Mobile, TriHealth, Ericsson, Froedtert Health and NY Public Library)
United Cerebral Palsy of New York City
United Parcel Services of America, Inc. (“UPS”)
Vanguard Medical Group
Wakefern Food Corporation