Larry L. Luing School of Business®
A.B., City University of New York, Hunter College
M.B.A., City University of New York, Baruch College
D.P.S., Pace University
Professional and Teaching Experience
- Faculty, Management, Larry L. Luing School of Business, Berkeley College, July 2013 - present
- Dean, Larry L. Luing School of Business, Berkeley College, June 2012 - July 2013
- Dean, School of Business, Berkeley College, July 2009 - June 2012
- Chair, Management, School of Business, Berkeley College, 2005
- Faculty, School of Business, Berkeley College, 2001 - present
- Director of Strategic Sourcing & HR Information Services, Merrill Lynch & Co.
- Certified Financial Planner™ (C.F.P.®)
Other Skills, Interests, and Activities
- Participated in the development of new degree programs and management courses to meet the needs of emerging management trends
Emerging Management Trends, Human Resource Management, Financial Planning, Strategic Management, Organizational Dynamics, Management Systems
Please contact Ilene Greenfield, Director of Media Relations, at 973-278-5400 ext. 5122 or igl@BerkeleyCollege.edu to interview Berkeley College staff or for more information.