Combining rigorous, career-focused classroom instruction with practical learning experiences, academic programs at Berkeley College provide students with comprehensive preparation to enter the professional world. Degree and certificate programs are carefully developed and regularly updated and supplemented to ensure marketplace relevance. All programs require faculty-monitored internships, practicums, or job-related assignments as part of the curriculum, allowing students to apply what they’ve learned and giving them valuable experience for beginning a career.
Berkeley College offers the following undergraduate programs of study:
- Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.)
- Associate in Science (A.S.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.)
The majority of the College’s academic programs are available in day, evening, and weekend sessions through Berkeley’s various campuses and online. It is important to note, however, that not all programs are offered at every campus and not all courses are offered every term or at every campus. Furthermore, scheduled course offerings may be canceled at the discretion of the College. Students enrolled in certain programs may therefore need to complete their studies at an alternative Berkeley campus or online. For current information about course schedules, please go to BerkeleyCollege.edu/Academics/CourseSchedules.htm.
PROGRAMS OF STUDY
- A.A.S., Health Sciences
- Patient Care Technician Certificate
- Surgical Processing Technician Certificate
- A.A.S., Health Services Administration - Medical Insurance, Billing, and Coding
- Medical Insurance, Billing, and Coding Certificate
A four-year combined B.B.A./M.B.A. option exists for students interested in pursuing graduate studies.
Learn more about Berkeley's academic programs by clicking the links below:
- Programs of Study
- New York State Education Department Registered Programs
- Larry L. Luing School of Business®
- School of Health Studies
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Professional Studies
- The Berkeley College Honors Program
- Learning Communities
- The Jumpstart Program
- Course Descriptions
- Employment, Retention, and Graduation Rates
For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures/.