Information Technology Management
Combine information technology with business management to enhance your career potential.
Information technology plays a critical and growing role in organizational operations. Students in the Berkeley College Information Technology Management program build on an IT/Business core and may choose to concentrate in one of three areas:
- Network security
- Database management
- Web design
The program’s unique focus on the management of technology effectively prepares students for successful careers in the dynamic and fast-paced information technology marketplace. Unlike programs that focus just on one or the other, this combination of business and technical savvy sets Berkeley graduates apart.
- Learning how businesses use information technology resources to perform business functions and gain competitive advantage
- Working with current web, networking, and database technologies
- Integrating technical and business applications in course projects
- Exceptional faculty, including information technology professionals with industry experience
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- Building a student portfolio of technology projects that will demonstrate competency in business applications to potential employers