Help others invest in a better future.
The Financial Services program at Berkeley College is designed to prepare students for a range of career opportunities. Upon completion, students will be able to choose a career path that will allow them to become Certified Financial Planners (CFP) or serve in various professional capacities, such as:
- Estate and retirement planning
- Investment portfolio planning
- Other fields related to finance
Participation in student chapters of professional associations, student clubs, and alumni interaction can help students make important industry connections.
- A solid business core curriculum with an emphasis on financial planning
- The introductory concepts, basic theories, and fundamental practices in the principal functional areas of business, accounting, economics, management, and marketing
- Hands-on learning from instructors chosen for academic excellence as well as relevant professional experience
- A baccalaureate program that prepares students for the Certified Financial Planning Examination offered by the CFP Board of Standards, Inc.™
- Insights into investment and securities management
- Hands-on experience with software used by financial service professionals
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degree programs