Learn to think strategically and creatively with a degree in Marketing Communications.
Every great product, service, or idea needs effective communication to capture attention, build desire, and gain favor among consumers. In today’s highly competitive global marketplace, organizations are spending more and more on winning the hearts and minds of consumers via marketing communications tools such as advertising, public relations, sales promotions, and professional selling.
The Marketing Communications program at Berkeley College is ideal for students who are interested in generating creative solutions to marketing problems through integrated communications. The program covers:
- Market and consumer research
- Strategic positioning
- Creative development and execution
- Media planning and execution across current traditional, digital, mobile, and social marketing vehicles
- A program that provides a strong foundation in broader marketing principles, taking a 360° look at integrated marketing communications, along with a specialized focus on traditional and emerging marketing
- Hands-on learning from accomplished instructors with professional marketing experience
- Courses designed to develop the skills and abilities that are relevant in today’s marketplace
- The ability to participate in, and make connections through, student chapters of industry associations such as the American Advertising Federation (AAF) and the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
- Participation in a capstone project designed to put theory into practice
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees