Justice Studies - Criminal Justice
Learn the skills to help make the world more secure.
Berkeley College’s programs in Justice Studies - Criminal
Justice provide students with a comprehensive foundation for a variety
of careers in this important field. Students take courses that focus
both on the technological and management skills required in the
administration of justice.
- A curriculum that examines the causes of crime, criminal law, the role of police, and forensic science
- Practical job preparation
- Exciting courses in specialized areas, such as Terrorism, Cyber Crime, Global Security, and Intelligence
- The opportunity to analyze emerging issues and focus studies in a single area such as policing or security
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees