Transform spaces into functional and aesthetic environments for living and working.
An interest in design and an attention to detail can develop into a professional career. Various degree programs focus on the creative and business aspects of Interior Design. Graduates are prepared with the technical skills and practical knowledge to enter the industry in a range of roles.
- A curriculum that focuses on exploring design fundamentals, theory, visual communication, history, and color
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design and other technology used in the design industry
- Degree programs that incorporate business fundamentals, including accounting, marketing, and management
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees