Help manage the business of health.
The healthcare field is one of the fastest-growing industries. Berkeley College offers degree programs to prepare students with the important business and technology skills needed for positions in administration, insurance, billing, and more. A range of curricula explores the operations and challenges of various types and sizes of organizations delivering and supporting health services.
- Curricula that focus on the structure and dynamics of the healthcare industry
- An exploration of the role and contributions of hospitals, rehabilitation centers, long-term care facilities, and practitioners
- Opportunities for student interactions with healthcare providers and private and governmental funding agencies
- An emphasis on technology and specialized software to collect, process, and use information essential to the industry and its clients
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees
- A.A.S., Health Services Administration
- A.A.S., Health Services Administration - Medical Insurance, Billing, and Coding
- B.B.A., Health Services Management
- B.S., Health Services Management