Communicate creatively for a cause.
Every great product, service, or idea needs communication to capture attention, build desire, and gain favor among consumers. In today’s highly competitive global marketplace, world-class organizations are spending more and more on winning the hearts and minds of consumers via marketing communications tools, such as advertising, public relations, sales promotions, and professional selling. The Marketing Communications program at Berkeley College is ideal for students who are interested in generating creative solutions to marketing problems through integrated communications.
- A program that provides a strong foundation in the broader marketing principles, along with a specialized focus on the most current marketing communications tools
- Hands-on-learning that allows students to master theory through practice
- Courses designed to develop the skills and abilities that are relevant in today’s marketplace
- Locations in New Jersey and New York City, the advertising capital of the world
- The ability to participate in, and make connections through, student chapters of industry associations such as the American Advertising Federation (AAF) or the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees