Change buying behavior.
Every product and service requires people who know how to spot potential buyers and motivate them to make a purchase decision. Students who enjoy that kind of challenge will find the Berkeley College Marketing degree programs very rewarding.
- A focus on understanding the global dynamics of increasing competition that drives companies to employ well-educated professionals to implement effective marketing programs throughout the world
- A broad background in business administration
- Exploration of new product introductions, advertising, market research, and promotion
- Courses designed to develop the skills and abilities to analyze, plan, implement, and control the creation of demand among targeted buyers
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees
Programs are only available to continuing students currently enrolled.
- A.A.S., Business Administration - Marketing
- B.B.A., Business Administration - Marketing
- B.S., Marketing