Management - Nonprofit Management
The nonprofit sector is big business.
Annual charitable giving in the United States exceeds $300 billion. Managers who understand the subtle differences between managing a nonprofit versus a for-profit company are vital if these organizations are to thrive. Students are exposed to governance, marketing, finance, and human resource challenges that are unique to nonprofit organizations.
- A curriculum that emphasizes management, marketing, and financial management
- Learning to apply sound business principles in managing a nonprofit organization
- Hands-on experience with technology used in business
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees