Management - Human Resources Management
Manage a company's most important asset: its people.
Hiring the right people and effectively managing them are essential to the success of every major business and organization. Berkeley College’s Management program with a concentration in Human Resources gives students a clear understanding of strategies for attracting, developing, and retaining a skilled, motivated workforce.
- A curriculum that emphasizes principles of management, organizational behavior, and human resources management
- Exploration of legal issues affecting employment policies
- Insights on benefits administration and professional development
- Courses and projects that explore staffing, employee and labor relations, compensation and benefits, and training and development
- Hands-on experience with software used in human resources departments
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees