Management - Environmental Management
The business decisions of today will affect the environment of tomorrow.
One of the most significant changes in business has been recognizing the impact of corporate practices on the environment. Every day, more and more steps are being taken to address sustainability in areas such as manufacturing processes and materials, transportation, building operations and energy usage, food service, and finance. Berkeley College’s Management degree program with a concentration in Environmental Management provides valuable insights into how businesses are affecting the environment and what organizations must do to operate successfully in an era of heightened environmental awareness.
- A curriculum that emphasizes management, marketing, and financial management
- Learning to apply sound business principles to enhance business operations in an era of heightened environmental awareness
- Courses in Environmental Management
- Hands-on experience with the technology used in business
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees