Management - Entrepreneurship
Start your business with an education.
Berkeley College’s Management degree program with a concentration in Entrepreneurship is essential for students who dream of running their own business or who plan to take over a family business. The program provides invaluable insights into critical topics such as spotting opportunities in the marketplace, capitalizing on consumer needs, and building and maintaining successful businesses.
- A curriculum that emphasizes management, marketing, and financial management
- Learning to apply sound business principles in developing and evaluating ideas for business startup and expansion
- Practice preparing and evaluating a business plan
- Courses in Managing the Family Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Hands-on experience with the technology used in business
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees