Manage a company by motivating people.
Innovation and creativity in decision-making are at the core of programs in Management. Students develop the skills necessary to actively participate in various roles within the management structure of different types of modern organizations.
- Insight into the constantly changing patterns and trends of the business world
- Exposure to the functions of an organization
- Courses in Leadership and Developing Managerial Competence
- A curriculum that incorporates managing cultural diversity, forecasting, and strategic planning
- Hands-on experience with the technology used in businesses
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees
- A.A.S., Business Administration - Management
- B.B.A., Business Administration - Management
- B.S., Management