Degrees designed to take you farther.
More than ever, business crosses borders. Berkeley College’s programs in International Business prepare students for an exciting career path by providing them with the knowledge, understanding, and insight to effectively deal with the complexities of today’s global business environments and the multinational and multicultural issues involved.
- Learning how business spans nations and cultures to sell products as well as to source materials, products, and manufacturing
- Understanding how to compete in an interdependent world by managing cultural diversity through creative problem-solving
- An integrated foundation in international trade, marketing, and management that focuses on global business practices while building an understanding of the cultural and environmental context of international business
- Hands-on experience with software used in business
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees
- A.A.S., International Business
- A.S., International Business
- B.B.A., International Business
- B.S., International Business