Information Technology Management
Link information technologies and business applications.
Students in Information Technology Management gain knowledge and experience in the use of current IT technologies, with special focus on web, network security, and database management. The program’s unique focus on the impact of technology on business management effectively prepares students for successful careers in the dynamic and fast-paced information systems marketplace.
- Learning how businesses use information technology resources to perform business functions and to gain competitive advantage
- Working with the latest web, networking, and database technologies
- Integrating technical and business applications in course projects
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- Building a student portfolio of technology projects that will demonstrate competency in business applications to potential employers