Information Systems Management
Make a career of managing data.
The amount of information in the business world and the speed at which it is exchanged increases constantly. Managing that data is a skill that's highly in demand and one that requires intensive training. Berkeley College Information Systems Management programs help students develop an understanding of how successful businesses have streamlined their systems to exchange vast amounts of information more efficiently than ever. All programs include hands-on training in software essential for today’s businesses.
- A broad background in business administration
- A combination of professional courses in management with courses on the Internet, electronic communication, web design, online data services, and software management
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degree
Programs are only available to continuing students currently enrolled.
- A.A.S., Business Administration - Information Systems Management
- B.B.A., Business Administration - Information Systems Management