Help others invest in a better future.
Nowhere does information change faster than in today’s financial world. Students are exposed to an overview of financial institutions, the products and services they offer, and their importance to the economy. From experienced professionals, they learn skills in assessing client needs and developing comprehensive financial plans.
- A solid business and technology core curriculum with an emphasis on financial planning and exchange
- Baccalaureate programs that prepare students for the Certified Financial Planning Examination offered by the CFP Board of Standards, Inc.™
- Insights into investment and securities management
- Hands-on experience with software used by financial service professionals
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees