Learn the art and science of managing a company's finances.
A range of degree programs covers varying levels of accounting theory and practical knowledge, preparing students to embark upon careers in the professional world.
- Understanding financial and managerial accounting theory and applying that knowledge in a business environment
- Mastery of the technology used by accounting professionals, including the creation and management of spreadsheets, databases, and more
- Curricula that include courses in Government, Nonprofit, and Tax Accounting
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees