Berkeley College Overview
For 85 years, Berkeley College has been committed to preparing students for professional and personal success in a wide range of fields. Berkeley is comprised of the Larry L. Luing School of Business®, the School of Professional Studies, the School of Health Studies, the School of Liberal Arts, and the School of Graduate Studies. The College offers Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree, and Certificate programs, and an M.B.A. in Management.
Our approach to career-focused education combines:
- Programs and curricula that are developed and regularly updated with input from industry experts to ensure that students have the skills and knowledge demanded by employers
- Classroom and “hands-on” training from faculty chosen for academic excellence and professional experience in the subjects they teach
- Valuable career experience through internships, practicums, or job-related assignments
- Lifetime career assistance for graduates
Today, Berkeley serves more than 8,000 students at nine campuses in New York and New Jersey plus Berkeley College Online®. Our programs, facilities, and resources are constantly expanding to meet professional market demands, but our focus remains the same: We do everything possible to help students graduate to a better future.
- The Berkeley Advantage®
- Mission, Vision, Values, and Institutional Goals
- Accreditations and Approvals
- Berkeley College Online®
- International Students
- Military and Veteran Students
Berkeley College reserves the right to add, discontinue, or modify its programs and policies at any time. Modifications subsequent to the original publication of this catalog may be reflected here or elsewhere on the BerkeleyCollege.edu website.
For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures.