Berkeley College Online®
For busy working professionals who prefer the flexibility of online study, the M.B.A. in Management program can be done completely online. Log onto courses with a PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from any location where Internet access is available and permitted by law.
Berkeley College continues to stand out in online education in many ways:
- Support is available every step of the way. Instructors, classmates, and academic advisors are just an email, phone call, or video chat away. Students also have access to the Center for Academic Success, online library, counseling services, online events, and special interest groups, as well as additional support services and resources.
- Recognition for excellence in online education by numerous authorities:
- One of the first college or university online programs worldwide to be awarded Quality Standards certification by the United States Distance Learning Association, placing Berkeley among an elite group of institutions recognized for excellence in distance learning
- U.S. News & World Report has lauded Berkeley College as one of America’s “Best Online Colleges” for Bachelor’s degrees and Veterans programs
- Berkeley has also been named as one of the nation’s “Top Veteran-Friendly Schools” in the Best of the Best issue of U.S. Veterans Magazine, a valuable resource for transitioning veterans published by DiversityComm