Berkeley College Overview
Furthering the 85-year tradition of high-quality business and professional business education, Berkeley College offers a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree in Management at the Woodland Park campus as well as through Berkeley College Online®. Developed with input from employer Advisory Boards, the M.B.A. program is designed to deliver the knowledge and skills required to achieve success in a diverse and technology-driven environment.
The semester-based program offers intensive instruction while accommodating the busy schedules of working professionals. Anchored in the core values of integrity, stewardship, sustainability, and inclusiveness, this carefully developed program offers great appeal to a wide range of high-achieving students. Other important advantages include:
- Small cohorts allow students to work closely with an accomplished faculty who have both doctorate degrees and professional experience in the subjects they teach
- A required practicum allows the integration of concepts taught in the program with business projects related to students’ current or prior jobs
- Projects within the program offer a hands-on opportunity to apply concepts from the curriculum to real-world situations
- Extensive network of employer contacts and free lifetime career assistance for graduates
- Mission, Vision, and Values
- Accreditations and Approvals
- Woodland Park Campus Program
- Berkeley College Online®
- International Students
- Military and Veteran Students
Berkeley College reserves the right to add, discontinue, or modify its programs and policies at any time. Modifications subsequent to the original publication of this catalog may be reflected here or elsewhere on the BerkeleyCollege.edu website.
For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures.