Tuition is due each quarter by a specific date mentioned in the course catalog. Tuition and fees may be paid using one of the following methods:
• Soldiers may apply for their Army Tuition Assistance benefits electronically through the GoArmyEd website at: www.goarmyed.com.
• Army Tuition Assistance Program: All Army Tuition Assistance provides up-front payment of the tuition and related fees charged by educational institutions for course enrollments. There is a fiscal year limit of 24 credits or six Berkeley College courses covered by the Army Tuition Assistance Program.
• Berkeley College also accepts cash, checks, or credit cards for payment of credits over the 24-credit limit covered by the Army Tuition Assistance Program. Credits over the 24-credit limit will be charged at the same rate of $166.67 per quarter hour or $666.68 per 4-credit course.
• Active duty soldiers are eligible to use their GI Bill benefits while on active duty. Eligibility may be determined by referring to the guidelines at www.gibill.va.gov. Soldiers may also speak with the Office of Military and Veterans Affairs at Berkeley College to discuss GI Bill benefits.
• Payment plans may be available upon request.