To qualify for graduation, students in the Practical Nurse program must fulfill the following requirements:
- Pass each NUR, SCI, and SOC course in the nursing program with a minimum grade of C+
- Successfully complete the prescribed number of clinical hours
- Successfully complete the prescribed course of study with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50
- Meet the credit-hour requirements for the major
- Discharge all financial obligations to the College
Students must meet all of the graduation requirements listed above in order to participate in the formal graduation ceremony.