For Justice Studies – Criminal Justice majors in Bachelor’s degree programs, this society stands as a recognition of academic excellence and a commitment to high principles and superior achievement.
- Minimum of 36 earned semester credits toward completion of the Bachelor's degree program in Justice Studies – Criminal Justice.
- A minimum of 4 courses in the above coursework must be in the criminal justice field (coded as Justice Studies classes).
- Rank in the top 35% of your class; however cumulative GPA cannot be lower than 3.2 on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum 3.2 cumulative major GPA or higher (calculated using grades for all Justice Studies classes)
- Length of membership is lifetime
You must be a current degree candidate for the below program:
- Bachelor of Science Degree program in Justice Studies – Criminal Justice