Just for You! Hot Job Leads and Online Career Resources
Check out some of the latest job leads from Career Services located in the Berkeley Connect online job search database:
- Hyatt Regency - Assistant Hotel Operations Manager
- New York City Law Department - Paralegal Aid
- New County District Attorney's Office - Victim Notification Specialist
- All Stars Project of New Jersey - Production and Operation Assistant
- Kings Pulmonary Associates - Medical Assistant
Learn more about these opportunities posted in Berkeley Connect. Log in today!
Check out our latest online career development recorded webinar:
Navigating the Criminal Justice Industry.
All recorded career development webinars may be accessed here!
Berkeley College is committed to bringing you various resources to help you in your job search. CareerShift is an online resource designed to support the number one request of job seekers: an easy-to-use website to conduct and organize their job search.
CareerShift’s set of tools and applications provide an opportunity for job hunters. With CareerShift, you can:
- Search, store, and record job listings at all publicly posted websites, company websites, and newspapers, as well as set job alerts.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses for millions of companies, even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Upload, copy, and paste as many targeted resumes and cover letters as needed or upload your current documents.
- Work with Career Services to create unlimited email campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes, and cover letters. You can choose to send your lists to yourself for a postal campaign.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded. Users can keep notes and set reminders for follow-ups using the calendar feature.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere at any time.
- Go to http://berkeleycollege.careershift.com
- Click "sign up" and enter required information
- Select a security question and answer
- Answer the human verifier question
- Check user agreement
- When prompted, use the access code berkeleyknights
- Answer required questions
- You will be brought to your CareerShift account