Berkeley College Calendar
M.B.A. Spring B Term Application Deadline
Application Deadline- June 10, 2019
Since Berkeley maintains a rolling admissions policy, students are encouraged to apply as early as possible. The Committee on Graduate Admissions notifies an applicant of a decision as soon as all credentials have been evaluated.
Students must submit the following items as part of the admissions process:
- An application for admission (BerkeleyCollege.edu/Apply/)
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions
- $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Resume (a minimum of two years of professional employment is required)
- Personal statement
- Application for waiver of foundation courses with course syllabi (if student is seeking waivers). Graduates of Berkeley College undergraduate programs are not required to submit syllabi.
- Application for transfer credit (if student is seeking transfer credit from another graduate institution)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for students graduating from an institution in a country where English is not the official language and English is not the student’s first language
Ready to apply to Berkeley College?
Woodland Park and Online