Larry L. Luing School of Business®
B.S., Aligarh University
M.S., J&K University
M.B.A., New York University
Ph.D., Touro University International
Professional and Teaching Experience
- President, 20/20 Global Advisors LLC
- Consultant to revitalize the tea industry of Republic of Abkhazia, 2010
- Associate Chair, Management, Berkeley College, 2006 - present
- Faculty, Management, Berkeley College, 1996 - present
- Member, Middle States Steering Committee, 2008
- Co-Chair, Faculty Subcommittee for Self-Study, 2008
- Consultant on Private Sector development, the United Nations, 1998
- President, Inzen, Inc.
- Resident Director, Duncan Macneill & Company Limited, London.
- Advisor to the Chairman on global strategy, Duncan Macneill & Company Limited, London
- Served on the Tea Board of India under the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India
Presentations, Publications, and Research
- "Corporate Governance Bundles in Emerging Markets: Do they matter?" presented at Judge Business School, Cambridge University, UK, September 2012
- "Inquiry based Service-Learning and Business Education: A Case Study" presented at the International Symposium on Integrating Research, Education, and Problem Solving, Orlando, FL, July 2012
- "Corporate Governance Triangle in the post-Sarbanes Oxley Period," Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co., Saarbrucken, Germany, 2009
Awards and Recognitions
- Faculty of the Year Award for excellence in on-site instruction, Berkeley College, 2012
- Vice President, India-America Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Academy of Management
- Member, Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Inc.
- Board Member, Governance and Ethics Committee of The International Consortium of Coaching in Organizations (ICCO), 2008-2011
Other Skills, Interests, and Activities
- Dr. Bedi speaks English, French, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu fluently
Globalization, Corporate Governance, Cultural Diversity, Management, International Business.
Please contact Ilene Greenfield, Director of Media Relations, at 973-278-5400 ext. 5122 or igl@BerkeleyCollege.edu to interview Berkeley College staff or for more information.