Professor, M.B.A. Degree in Management, School of Graduate Studies
A.B., Talladega College
M.S., New York University
M. Phil., Ph.D., Columbia University
Professional and Teaching Experience
- Professor, M.B.A. degree in Management, School of Graduate Studies, Berkeley College, 2008 – present
- Currently teaches M.B.A.-level courses in Managerial Economics for Decision Making and Entrepreneurship in the School of Graduate Studies.
- Formerly held managerial positions at Citibank, SunGard Data Systems, and AT&T.
- Former Chief International Economist, AT&T, responsible for advising business units on the impact of changes in the global and political economy.
- Former consultant with companies in the United States, Europe, and Brazil on global treasury management activities and policies.
- Her entrepreneurial venture in the multinational financial software space encompassed multiple functions, including product development, engineering, customer support, and strategic management.