Programs of Study


Berkeley College offers the following undergraduate programs of study:

The majority of the College’s academic programs are available in day, evening, and weekend sessions through Berkeley’s various campuses and online. It is important to note, however, that not all programs are offered at every campus and not all courses are offered every term or at every campus. Specifically, the Graphic Design program is only available at the Woodland Park campus and the Interior Design program is only available at the Woodland Park and Paramus campuses. Furthermore, scheduled course offerings may be canceled at the discretion of the College. Students enrolled in certain programs may therefore need to complete their studies at an alternative Berkeley campus or online. For current information about course schedules, please go to



Fashion Merchandising and Management

Financial Services

General Business

Graphic Design

Health Sciences

Health Services Management

Information Technology Management

Interior Design

International Business

Justice Studies - Criminal Justice

Legal Studies 


Marketing Communications

Medical Assistant

Medical Insurance, Billing, and Coding


Surgical Technology

A four-year combined B.B.A./M.B.A. option exists for students interested in pursuing graduate studies.

The following programs are not offered to new students and are only available to continuing students currently enrolled in them:

Design Management

 National Security

For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit

Please note: Berkeley College reserves the right to revise course offerings, cancel scheduled courses, or make any other curriculum changes that the College, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. The College may limit an individual student’s course load as needed to facilitate the student’s academic success. Such changes may affect the estimated duration and cost of the student’s program. For more information, students should consult with an Academic Advisor.