Degrees designed to take you further.
To take advantage of emerging and current global business opportunities, organizations must understand the effects of globalization. In the Berkeley College International Business degree programs, students gain critical knowledge, skills and experience that prepare them for a variety of roles in the global market place. Potential career paths include positions in various types of corporations, as well as government, non-government, and nonprofit organizations.
The International Business programs provide an integrated foundation in international trade, marketing, finance, and management that focuses on global business practices. In addition, students complete extended simulation projects running a global business and may participate in Model United Nations conferences with students from around the world.
Berkeley College International Business students graduate with more than just a college degree. To prepare students for the competitive job market, the programs offer a combination of:
- A strong international business core
- Upper-level, discipline-specific courses
- Career management training
- Learning a broad range of global business skills with the depth necessary to prepare for making critical decisions
- Upper-level electives for advanced study in international business
- Career management preparation that begins in the first year of study
- The development of critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to produce and present effective oral and written forms of communication
- Qualified faculty, many with doctorate degrees and global industrial, retail, commercial, nonprofit, and government experience
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees