Larry L. Luing School of Business
With a commitment to a career-focused education, the Larry L. Luing School of Business helps prepare students for the professional business world. A wide range of rigorous academic programs is developed and constantly updated to meet current marketplace demands. A qualified, supportive faculty brings both excellent academic credentials and relevant professional experience, providing students with a combination of in-depth classroom instruction and practical, hands-on learning. Students also have access to a wealth of support services and resources as they prepare for the opportunities and challenges of today’s rapidly changing global business environment.
- Fashion Merchandising and Management
- Financial Services
- General Business
- Health Services Management
- Information Technology Management
- International Business
- Marketing Communications
- Four-Year Combined B.B.A./M.B.A. Option
The Larry L. Luing School of Business at Berkeley College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Business Administration-Management, General Business, Fashion Merchandising and Management, Financial Services, Health Services Management, International Business, Marketing Communications
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration-Accounting, Business Administration-Management, Fashion Merchandising and Management, Financial Services, Health Services Administration, Information Technology Management, International Business, Marketing Communications
- Associate of Science in International Business
For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures/.
Please note: Berkeley College reserves the right to revise course offerings, cancel scheduled courses, or make any other curriculum changes that the College, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. The College may limit an individual student’s course load as needed to facilitate the student’s academic success. Such changes may affect the estimated duration and cost of the student’s program. For more information, students should consult with an Academic Advisor.