Help others invest in a better future.
The Financial Services program at Berkeley College is designed to prepare students for a range of career opportunities. Upon completion, students may choose to pursue the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation or a career in Corporate Finance, including opportunities in:
- Estate and retirement planning
- Investment portfolio management
- Other fields related to finance
Participation in student chapters of professional associations, student clubs, and alumni interaction can help students make important industry connections.
Students benefit from:
- A solid business core curriculum with an emphasis on corporate and personal financial planning
- A program that integrates concepts, basic theories, and fundamental practices in business, accounting, economics, finance, management, and marketing
- Hands-on learning from instructors chosen for academic excellence as well as relevant professional experience
- A baccalaureate program that offers courses required by the CFP Board of Standards, Inc.™
- Insights into investment and securities management with emphasis on current trends
- Hands-on experience with software used by financial service professionals
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degree programs