Degrees designed to make you an effective manager.
Innovation and creativity in decision-making are at the core of the degree programs in Management at Berkeley College. Students develop the skills necessary to actively participate in various roles within the management structure of different types of modern organizations.
Faculty members in the Management programs are selected for both academic excellence and relevant professional experience. They combine classroom instruction with firsthand industry knowledge and expertise to deliver a comprehensive education that helps prepare students to succeed in today’s competitive workplace.
- Insight into the constantly changing patterns and trends of the business world
- Knowledge of how the various functions of an organization operate
- Courses in leadership and developing managerial competence
- Experience making managerial decisions using computer-based simulations
- The development of critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to produce and present effective oral and written forms of communication
- A curriculum that incorporates managing cultural diversity, forecasting, and strategic planning
- Hands-on experience with the technology used in businesses
- Valuable, practical experience through program-related, faculty-monitored internships or job-related assignments
- An online B.B.A. option, which gives students the opportunity to take concentrated courses in 7-week intervals
- A seamless transition between Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees
- The ability to advance career options by continuing directly into the Berkeley College M.B.A. in Management program