Four-Year Combined B.B.A./M.B.A. Option
Berkeley College makes it possible to earn both a B.B.A. and an M.B.A in as little as four years.
High-performing students in certain Berkeley College B.B.A. programs now have the option to complete a Baccalaureate degree and a Master of Business Administration degree in Management in as few as four calendar years. This option offers many benefits, including the ability to:
- Graduate with an M.B.A. much sooner than through the traditional route
- Expand career opportunities and earning potential with an advanced degree
- Save significant tuition costs
This option is open to students in the following B.B.A. programs (on-site and online programs approved in New Jersey only):
- Fashion Merchandising and Management
- Financial Services
- General Business
- Health Services Management
- International Business
- Business Administration - Management
- Marketing Communications
In this option, students will attend full-time, three semesters per calendar year. Students must also complete all requirements for the M.B.A. in Management degree in just one calendar year, assuming waivers in all six foundation courses, completion of two M.B.A. core courses as undergraduate electives, and completion of 30 M.B.A. credits in the three semesters of their fourth calendar year of study.
To be considered for the Four-year Combined B.B.A./M.B.A Option, current Berkeley College undergraduates or transfer and prospective students must meet the following admission criteria:
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.50
- Full-time enrollment or intention to study full-time
- Successful completion (B or better) of the six undergraduate courses that correspond to the M.B.A. foundation requirement
Students meeting these criteria will receive a letter of invitation to apply for this option once they have earned 60 undergraduate credits.
For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit the links below.