The first step toward many healthcare career options.
The Health Sciences Associate's degree program prepares students to meet the challenges of today’s complex healthcare environment through a combination of concentration-specific and general coursework. Students are able to select either a Patient Care Technician or Surgical Processing Technician concentration, based on their individual interests and career goals.
- A program that provides a strong foundation in the fundamentals of healthcare
- Hands-on learning using modern equipment in simulated healthcare environments
- Opportunities to practice communication and interpersonal skills needed for developing a rapport with colleagues and patients
- Valuable, practical experience through a program-related, faculty-monitored practicum
- Liberal arts and science courses, including a humanities elective, that provides students with the foundation of skills and knowledge necessary to reason clearly and communicate effectively
- A.A.S., Health Sciences
- Patient Care Technician Certificate
- Surgical Processing Technician Certificate