Overview- Why Berkeley College?
Going to Berkeley College is a very focused experience. Since 1931, we’ve concentrated on one thing: preparing students for professional and personal success. Everything we do revolves around helping our students begin rewarding careers:
- Real-world readiness- Our programs and curricula are developed and regularly updated with input from industry experts. As a result, our students learn the skills that today’s employers demand. The professional world changes. Our programs adapt.
- Learn to succeed from those who already have- In addition to excellent academic credentials, our professors are chosen for their experience in the subjects they teach. Our students benefit from their firsthand knowledge.
- Affordability- Over $45 million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2017-2018 award year, while a tuition freeze is available for students who meet continuous enrollment requirements.
- Hands-on learning- Internships, practicums, or job-related assignments in every program give students valuable, practical experience to help set them apart. Our students learn by doing.
- Support from application to graduation…and beyond- Resources and assistance are available through every step of your Berkeley College journey, including lifetime career assistance for graduates.*
Today, more than 7,000 students choose Berkeley’s proven, career-focused brand of education. Campuses are located in New York and New Jersey, plus Berkeley College Online®. Many students combine on-site and online classes to fit their schedules and lifestyles. Berkeley is made up of the Larry L. Luing School of Business®, the School of Professional Studies, the School of Health Studies, the School of Liberal Arts, and the School of Graduate Studies. The College offers Bachelor’s degrees, Associate’s degrees, Certificate programs, and an M.B.A. in Management.
We invite you to take a closer look at Berkeley College. We’re confident you’ll find a unique experience that’s committed to providing the resources and opportunities to help students graduate to a better future.
- The Berkeley Advantage®
- Mission, Vision, Values
- Accreditations and Approvals
- Berkeley College Online®
- International Students
- Military and Veteran Students
Berkeley College reserves the right to add, discontinue, or modify its programs and policies at any time. Modifications subsequent to the original publication of this document may not be reflected here. For up-to-date and detailed information, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu and view our catalogs at BerkeleyCollege.edu/Publications. For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures.
*while the College is in operation