Student Name Change Policy

Students seeking an official name change within the College should make a written request with supporting documentation, indicating the new name and the legal basis for the change, to the College Registrar. For more details, including appropriate supporting documentation and how to make the request, please see the Berkeley College Student Name Change Policy.