Military and Veteran Students

Veterans, servicemembers, and their family members may be eligible for education benefits through the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs. These benefits are separate from and in addition to any federal, state, and/or institutional aid the student may be eligible to receive.

For more information, contact the Office of Military and Veterans Affairs or visit the Online Veterans Resource Center.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at