Transfer Credit

Students enrolled in the MSN program who wish to have credits considered for transfer must follow the MSN policies outlined in the Graduate Catalog.

Students wishing to transfer coursework must make a written request by filling out the Request for Transfer of Graduate Credits form and providing a transcript and a syllabus or other description of the course he/she wishes to have considered for transfer credit. This form is available from the MSN Admission Department.

Note that transfer credit will be evaluated on a course-by-course basis, based on the recommendation of the Department Chair and/or School Dean. Additional information regarding transfer credit can be found in the 2022-2023 Graduate Catalog.