Military and Veteran Students
We proudly support the GI Bill® and Yellow Ribbon Program. Berkeley College also adheres to the terms of Executive Order 13607, The Principles of Excellence, and supports the United States Department of Education’s 8 Keys to Veterans’ Success.
Flexible academic programs can help accommodate your situation, and you may be eligible for credit for prior learning. Tutoring is available at no additional charge.
We offer many programs, resources, and activities for veterans, including:
- On-site and online Veterans Resource Centers
- Veterans Affairs Work-Study Program
- GoArmyEd Partnership
- Student-veteran-led clubs affiliated with the Student Veterans of America (SVA)
- Veterans Day and Memorial Day events
Awards and acknowledgments
- Berkeley College named a ‘Top Colleges and Universities’ by Military Advanced Education and Transition for 2018
- Berkeley College named a ‘Top 10 Military Friendly College’ by GI Jobs Magazine for 2017
- Berkeley College named a ‘Top 10 Military Friendly College for Spouse’ by GI Jobs Magazine for 2017
- Berkeley College named a ‘Best Online College for Veterans’ by US News and World Report 2014-2018
- Berkeley College named a ‘Best for Vets’ College by Military Times 2013 and 2014 and 2017
- Berkeley College named a ‘Military Friendly College’ by GI Jobs Magazine 2010-2014; 2016 and 2017
- Berkeley College named a ‘Military Friendly College’ by Military Advanced Education Magazine 2010-2015 and 2017
- Berkeley College named a 'Best of the Best,' Top Veteran-Friendly School by U.S. Veterans Magazine 2014-2015 and 2017-2018
Talk to us. We’re here to help.
To learn more about opportunities for military and veteran students at Berkeley College, visit:
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).