M.B.A. Program Tuition and Fees 2019/2020
Tuition and fees are applicable for the 2019/2020 academic year. Effective date 9/1/2019.
2019-2020 M.B.A. PROGRAM TUITION per year
|An award year (two semesters) assuming 12 credits (six credits per semester)||$10,800|
|Per Semester Credit||$900 per credit|
DEGREE PROGRAM FEES (NONREFUNDABLE)
|Application Fee||$50 (nonrefundable)|
|Late registration||$50 per instance|
|International Application Processing Fee||$100|
Seven-week session students are charged no differently than semester students. Tuition is based on the number of credits taken in session A and/or session B and/or full 15-week semester.
For students who have been accepted, a tuition deposit of $300 must be paid within two weeks after receiving an acceptance letter and/or financial aid award letter. It will be refunded provided the College receives written notice of cancellation at least 30 days prior to the start of the applicable semester. No refunds will be made to persons canceling during this 30-day period.
Tuition is payable in advance. Tuition may be paid in person, by mail, or online through Student Self-Service. The Student Accounts Department accepts payment by check, wire transfer, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover.
Billing for tuition and fees is done on a semester basis, although students who wish to do so may make one payment in full for the entire academic year.
Subsequent semester bill information is available to students online through Student Self-Service approximately six weeks prior to the start of each semester. It is the student’s responsibility to obtain and pay the semester bill on time. Students who fail to do so are charged a late registration fee.
The College reserves the right to make any changes in the schedule of hours or in the courses of study that may be desirable.
TUITION FREEZE POLICY
Scope and Purpose
This Policy establishes the terms under which students enrolled in six or more credits in a graduate degree program may lock in their tuition rates. It applies to any student who is eligible for a tuition freeze at the start of the 2015 fall semester or becomes eligible thereafter.
A. Eligible Students
Tuition rates shall not increase for a student who
(1) maintains an enrollment of six or more credits in a graduate program for two consecutive semesters, beginning with the student’s first semester in that program; and
(2) thereafter maintains continuous enrollment in that graduate degree program, with no more than one semester of absence from the College; or
(3) is a military/veteran student readmitted to the same program after leaving it for active duty, beginning with the first academic year in which the student returns.
B. Procedures for Determining Eligibility
(1) The Student Accounts Department will review all pertinent information concerning each reactivated student enrolled in six or more credits in a graduate degree program, including the student’s tuition group, to determine whether such student is eligible for a tuition freeze and to verify that the student is charged the correct rate.
(2) As an additional control, the Student Accounts Department will (a) create a query that identifies students who were enrolled in six or more credits in a graduate degree program prior to the previous semester and (b) compare the resulting list to the assessment report to identify any possible errors.
Students should contact the Student Accounts Department at the Woodland Park campus or Online if they have questions or need further information.