Berkeley College Overview
The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) degree in Management program in the Berkeley College School of Graduate Studies offers an opportunity for motivated students to earn an advanced degree focused on their career goals. Born from Berkeley’s reputation for outstanding business education, the program is a natural evolution in response to the needs of today’s professional world. The program offers intensive instruction while accommodating the busy schedules of working professionals.
The M.B.A. in Management curriculum was developed with input from employer Advisory Boards to ensure that students gain the knowledge and skills to move ahead in today’s diverse and technology-driven environments. The program is available at the Woodland Park campus as well as through Berkeley College Online® and delivers important advantages, including:
- Small cohorts allow students to work closely with an accomplished faculty who have doctorate degrees as well as extensive professional experience in the subjects they teach. An M.B.A. Executive Speaker Series connects students with business leaders.
- Projects and practicums within the program offer practical opportunities to apply concepts from the curriculum to real-world situations in their careers.
- Students have the ability to earn an M.B.A. in as little as 24 months. A combined B.B.A./M.B.A. option can be completed in as little as four years.
- Graduates have access to an extensive network of employer contacts and free lifetime career assistance.*
- Mission, Vision, and Values
- Accreditations and Approvals
- Woodland Park Campus Program
- Berkeley College Online®
- International Students
- Military and Veteran Students
Berkeley College reserves the right to add, discontinue, or modify its programs and policies at any time. Modifications subsequent to the original publication of this document may not be reflected here. For up-to-date and detailed information, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu and view our catalogs at BerkeleyCollege.edu/Publications. For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures.
*while the College is in operation